Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ms Priscilla Di Stasio Lets BCNY Into Her Fabulicious World!



Priscilla Di Stasio and Teresa Giudice at Bravo Andy's Club House Mazel!


                      
Everyone  following The Real Housewives of New Jersey keeps asking who heck this 
Ms Priscilla Di Stasio is and why do we keep seeing her everywhere lately with Teresa Giudice?
She has been at most appearances with her ,  hanging at Teresa's shore house, and is going to be in Teresa's fourth cookbook "Fabulicious Grilling".
I made it my mission to get to know her and find out who she is!
I started following Priscilla on twitter a year ago and quickly became a fan of her no nonsense,
" see through the BS", attitude.
She is also very fabulous , and as you know honey, " the gays" can spot that gene a mile away!... we are attracted to it like a bird with tin foil !
Priscilla Di Stasio is Teresa's make-up artist and also a very good  friend.
I had the recent opportunity to chat with Priscilla Di Stasio and ask her questions that I wanted answers to. She was very forth coming and open. I found her to be a breathe of fresh air! She even took the time to put down the make- up brushes and listen to me on the Gina! show where I do a segment  called  "Reality Reel" with the host Gina Cutillo.
Priscilla, in the spirit of good fun, even chatted with fans of RHONJ and gave some insights as she is " on the scene".. albeit behind it ( maybe not for long?)

Here are answers to some of  my questions, in Ms Priscilla's own words, unaltered, as she told me herself! 


First off let me say thank you! You are very beautiful and exotic looking...what is your nationality? Aww... thank you! I am Italian, Irish, Polish.

Where did you grow up?  I Grew up in Queens, NY 
Damn! I know you are a tough girl then! ( both laugh )



The Sexy Ms Priscilla Di Stasio
How did you get into modeling and ultimately end up doing make- up? Started to model when I was 17, and makeup was and has always been a hobby of mine.




Ms Priscilla doing her thang ...making Tre even more "Fabulicious"




ooh la la ... Fabulicious Friends



Just hanging around...




Kiss-a-licious

What are your favorite looks for this Fall regarding make up and your must have beauty products? For this Fall I am definitely loving the darker lips. You always have to have an "X" factor... so either way whether you choose to stay darker on the eyes or on the lips I would choose plums and berry colors. I just recently purchased  a great combo from NARS .." "Salsa" lip liner, "Damned" Lip crayon, "Bolero" Lip crayon & "Train Bleu" Lip Crayon, Mix anyone of these colors together and you will find yourself looking fabulous! Also,  My favorite all time liquid liner is from Dior "Style Black" this can also be very pricey, however  I just came across another liquid eyeliner the I love and works the same if not better  from"NYX Liquid Black liner.  These products together will help you start your new fall look! 

You are so stylish...please describe your fashion sense ...So Sweet!  Thank you! When it comes to fashion I am very all over the place! ( laughs) I can go from one extreme to the next and most of the times I do. I like it because it shows the diversity within oneself and it allows you to sometimes let your "inner self" out!  I love just about everything when it comes to fashion. The key is to be "daring"!  Become a trendsetter...

What should women never do ( faux pas), in your opinion, with makeup? NEVER  just apply a glob of foundation on your face.  Remember "less is more" and only cover what is necessary. Once you cover any imperfections you may have ( which we all have) you will find yourself using less on other areas.  p.s. ALWAYS moisturize. Must keep your skin hydrated. This will allow almost anything that you apply to go on smooth.

So now we get to the BURNING question that Teresa Giudice and RHONJ Fans want to know...
How did you meet Teresa Giudice and a few words on what you like about her as a friend ( what do you think of her cooking , whats your  favorite dish she makes?)  Teresa and I met at one of her book signings. I had just wrapped another show I had been on,  " VH1's  My Big Frigging Wedding" and I was with my clients who were also from Jersey. I handed her my card and she called on New Years.. it was an instant friendship from there! What I love about Tre is that I can talk to her about anything and everything.



"Besties"... Priscilla and Tre

She has become like a sister to me and we spend a lot of time burning calories by making each other laugh until we cry!  ( laughing) I get to see what viewers don't always get to see and that is a" great mom, daughter, and wife". She is a very caring person but Teresa has something that you will either love, hate, or respect and that is she will tell you how it is.  I think those that have  a problem with it are the ones that can't handle the truth!  I personally respect that and love it about her. 
   I think her cooking is amazing!! my gosh, when you walk into the Giudice home its like the smell of food lifts you off your feet!  I love how everyone gets involved. There is a lot of love in the kitchen! 
That's awesome! I am happy to hear that Teresa has such a good friend to support her! I hope I get to meet her when I come to NYC to hang with you!


So are you Single? Attached? Dating? Your type? ( laughing) what do you look for...perfect date? I am definitely attached and have an amazing person by my side (and he's super sexy) laughs I have definitely had my fun in the dating world but when it comes to what I look for now its honesty and a big heart.  I think generally what people look for is what they are lacking which isn't always a healthy turnout. You have to find yourself and happiness within yourself, once you have that I think anyone can fit the bill ... in case it doesn't work out you still have you.



The Fab Ms P and her Beau Johnny Loaiza

Hotness X 2

Priscilla and her "boo" XO



Yes that is a very smart outlook and true I believe...

What is your favorite fragrance? ooh I love chance by Chanel ...but there are sooo many more ( she laughs I love that! So you smell " Fabulicious" too! ( both laughing)

I am in to  Astrology... what is your sign ? GEMINI
Now I see where you like diversity in fashion as Geminis are multi faceted people...Teresa is a Taurus on the cusp of Gemini and "Juicy" Joe is a Gemini also!!! That's Probably why we all get along so well!

Real New Jersey Fierceness! 

What is it that you plan on doing next? This is a funny question because I have always been a "planner." As I've gotten a little older and little wiser ( totally not saying you shouldn't plan things )but Ive learned to take things day by day. SO many great things have come my way and I feel like I would not have enjoyed those moments by focusing 100% on the goal.  I definitely believe in setting and reaching a goal, but life has so many things to offer. With that said my plan is to just keep staying focused.

I heard that you may be the newest addition to the cast of season 5  Real Housewives Of New Jersey, care to comment?
I would rather not let that info out yet...the viewers will have to keep watching ( laughs and winks) !
Is this a SET UP?! ( we both break out laughing).

What are some of the most important things that you want people to know about you? I want readers to recognize my talent first and for most. I take a lot of pride in my work and its my way of life. Its funny because I  have always enjoyed what I did but because of some clients and fans they have given me a whole other outlook on what I do and why I do it. Making someone over can sometimes be life changing for a person and very rewarding to myself. Secondly, I am a very realistic person, I work hard and I play hard. That being said...my  five year old son Giovanni is the air that I breathe!



Gio and Priscilla..."Adorbs"

In  my opinion Priscilla is very down to earth and a real doll! She is a  strong girl ( maybe that is why Teresa and her get along so well) with a lot of talent and although she may not know exactly what it is that she wants in the future, right now Priscilla Di Stasio is busy enjoying life and is able to take whatever hand fate may deal her and turn it into a " Royal Flush " !
 I "predict" that Priscilla Di Stasio  is the " one to watch"
 ( maybe on Bravo?:) and that's the way I see it Xx Billy


Follow Ms Priscilla Di Stasio on Twitter @MsPriscillanyc www.mspriscilla.net 
Watch GINA on www.inravio.com live 11am EST or catch it in the archives 

20 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE it Billy!! I knew you wouldn't disappoint! Congrats on getting a great interview! What a beautiful lady! I hope she will be a new addition to RHONJ, would be a HUGE breath of fresh air. NICE JOB! Kisses ALL around!
    Xx's
    ShwnMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, great story and great pics! I already loved Priscilla; glad you did your blog about her!
    Well done, Billy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview! My question is..if you are not a "wife" how would you play one on RHONJ? Then again, Gretchen from OC is not a "wife" either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great blog you have written about Priscilla ! She seems to be a very smart & talented woman herself & would be a welcomed addition to RHONJ ! TY again Billy Charles for keeping us informed on all the latest info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Fabulous interview I was so anxious to read. And happy I read this on her. I immediately started to like her. Then I read she is a Gemini! I am too! So now of course I love her. And you also for doing such a beautiful job. I knew it would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope she is added to the show. They need NEW BLOOD. DonCaro and her motley crew have worked my last GOOD nerve this season. Please bring in at least 3 new people...I am sick of the Manzo kids, Greg, Ritch, Melissa and Joe Gorga (he really disgusts me)..blech, ewww, yuck...SICK OF ALL OF THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the interview, she is so sweet and such a good friend and person.
    Much success with the new blog!!!
    ~Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you guys loving Ms Priscilla or what?! She is reading your comments so keep them coming! She is working an event tonight but still checking my site...Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved the blog Billy!! Priscilla looks like she would be a GREAT addition to the show!!

      Delete
    2. Loved this blog!! Ms Priscilla is a beauty and seems to have such a big heart. The picture of her with her son just stole my heart. What a little cutie pie he is with his glasses. It reminded me of my two boys when they were little. They both were in glasses and adorable. I'm so glad the Tre has a good friend like her. She really needs support and friendship right now and Priscilla seems to be a good fit for Tre. So glad I have come across your blog and twitter Billy. - Trish

      Delete
  9. Great interview and a Great girl! Would love to see her and Tre on the show together, time for some laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Billy your senses were dead on! This little woman is an amazing person. Im feeling your interview. It definitely sounds like the Priscilla i know. Priss im so proud of you girl, look at you. I wish you all the best; this is your moment. Congrats. Knock'm dead kiddo. Love always -Alef

    ReplyDelete
  11. Priscilla! So happy we went to that book signing that night! LOL! Best of luck to you, you sooo deserve everything great in this world!

    -Megin
    My Big Friggin' Wedding
    VH1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interview was great Billy!!! She really is Fabulous! I would love is she joined the ladies of RHONJ! Mix it up a bit seems like she has a really good head on her shoulders! Keep these interviews coming...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good interview! I really liked what Priscilla said about how giving somebody a makeover can be very fulfilling. I would love to see her on RHONJ. She'd give both Lauren and Melissa a run for their money. - @tiffmc1013

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT interview! I hope Priscilla joins the cast. It would be nice to have another happy, well adjusted woman who doesn't hate Tre on the show-and her boo isn't too hard on the eyes either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. while this Priscilla person is undeniably very beautiful, is she really Teresa's friend when she is on the pay roll? If Teresa is not careful she will end up like Bethanny Frankel, surrounded by paid, yes people, who like her because of what she can do for them. If Priscilla gets on the show as a Real Housewife, it will be an absolute travesty.
    An interviewer should not be a butt kissing, sycophant. If the shoe fits......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't read that at all, It's just one nice person talking to another nice person,
      you have a problem with that?

      Delete
  16. As it states above this is ...The Way I see it Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great interview! They are two beautiful ladies!

    ReplyDelete