Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013 Xx




My "husby" and I celebrating our 12th New Year's Eve together!
I want to start off by saying Happy New Year to everyone that has supported me, The Hurricane Sandy Project,  and  my site! There will be many changes to come on my site in 2013 as well as for myself personally. I believe in constant change, evolution, and that we are all a work in progress. People come in and out of your life...you live, learn, and love. Experiences are both joyful and sorrowful, always a " Yin and  a Yang" and the sooner you embrace that the better off you will be ...promise:) 

In 2012 we saw some real  tragedies in the news, in our lives , and throughout the world. We pulled together and shared our feelings having many different points of view. Although opinions may differ... the common bond that we share is our passion for what we believe in and a wanting to express our thoughts.

I had the privilege of getting to know many amazing people through social networking, mainly Twitter, as well as have experienced the downside with the negativity that can arise from such forums also. What lesson have I learned through that? Be true to myself, be honest, address things head on, and always know that when I lay my head down on my pillow at night that I can do so with a  clear conscious in having done the right thing.
 In many of these cases communication( open and honest)  is key!

One of my resolutions is; Say what I feel when I feel it! 
That being said...I wish you all peace, love, health, wealth, and happiness in 2013 and beyond! To quote the great Sandra Bernhard " Without you I am nothing" and That's just the way I see it ! 

Happy New Year Xx Billy Charles

7 comments:

  1. I love this Bill. You hit it on the nail, I pray blessings for you snd your partner.
    Kam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words spoken from the heart! Love this Billy happy new year blessings love u xoxo Amamax4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Job well done !!!!!!!! Looking forward to more in 2013 !!!!!!! Xox terry @tlcville

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be finish of mine day, however before finish I am reading this impressive paragraph to increase my experience.
    Take a look at my web-site :: reverbnation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so true! u always know how to make me smile when i am feeling down! so uplifting! thanku from the bottom of my heart!

      Delete
  5. Awesome post from an awesome man! Happy New Year filled with love, happiness and success! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your inspiring words. You said it so perfectly Billy! Congrats on your 12th New Years celebration with your husby...I'm SO happy that we met through Twitter and I hope for a continued friendship! BESOS! Sandra @justrrrs

    ReplyDelete