Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Heather Marianna Hosts Beauty Kitchen Launch Party in Las Vegas!


Heather Marianna's Beauty Kitchen was a VIP sponsor at The Syck Magazine launch in LV



Heather Marianna, actress, host , and now Beauty Product Guru is officially launching her Beauty Kitchen line this weekend at her spacious ( 7500 square ft) home in Las Vegas Nevada. Heather will be hosting a VIP event and will reveal several of her newest all natural spa creations! The Beauty Kitchen launch party promises to be a lavish affair with goody bags chock full of her samples for her guests, press, fabulous people, and of course champagne!





Heather is going all out for her launch party ( The milk is for her shakes) 


 Heather also just got back from filming in Tucson Arizona where she was a live guest on The Morning Blend show. Heather  demonstrated how to make her fabulous Beauty Kitchen products and also shared  with the gals a thing or  two about what she does !

Watch Heather on The Morning Blend in Tucson AZ here:






Heather's all natural bath bombs!


Spoiler Alert! New  Heather Marianna Beauty Kitchen Bath Bombs!



I am personally looking forward to the new products as I am already a Beauty Kitchen user and I can't wait to see what other tricks Heather Marianna has up her Beauty Kitchen sleeve!

Heather is just getting started and   That's The way I see it Xx Billy Charles



Check out Heather Marianna's e commerce site that is loaded with  beauty video
 tips and tricks and you can also purchase her Beauty Kitchen products! 


Follow Heather Marianna on Twitter @HeatherMarianna 

8 comments:

  1. Why do I find all natural bath bombs so ironic when the person designing them and marketing them is as fake as can be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...I could delete your comment but I won't at least have the Ballz to leave your REAL name because on my site we keep it real XO if your a friend of Debs tell her hello XO

      Delete
  2. I only have two words for heathers products. Friggin Fabulous. Xox @tlcville

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! All 4 of us in my house use Heather's products and we all love them.Bathbombs are Awesome, but so much more! Soaps, Masks, soaks ect. I LOVE that all ingredients are natural. I see this girls business is really taking off. I WILL be ordering from Heather again! Keep up the Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Guys it's @GoodSouthBitch. I wanted to say that Heather's BathBombs are pure NIRVANA. The most relaxing and soothing bathbombs I have ever used. Heather's scrubs, soaps and cellulite bars have changed my skin forever. I will always be a fan of Heather's BeautyKitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My girls say "BEAUTYKITCHEN FOREVER". They love the bathbombs and scrubs. GO HEATHER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love Heather and her Beauty kitchen products. She is a sweet, REAL:, down to earth girl who loves to help others. I am blessed to have gotten the opportunity to know her. I shared some personal info about a skin issue on my face. Heather quickly put together a special blend and shipped it to me. This blend is the only thing that has helped with this problem. It is almost completely gone.
    Also her Cellulite Soap I cant say enough good things about. Everyone has to try this one. Its helps way more that cellulite. I call it the miracle soap.
    I so hate that I missed out on what looks and sounds like a fabulous event!!!
    Love you both!!!
    Charlotte xoxo


    ReplyDelete