Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills...#ByeFelicia

Two time NY Times Best Selling Author Brandi Glanville


Hello reality television fans! What can I say? It's been a hot minute since I have felt the urge to post on a Housewives series. If you have been watching the latest season of The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills on Bravo TV you probably have been just as tired as I have been with the same old formula.

This season we see the emergence of two new additions, soap stars/actresses Eileen Davidson and Lisa Rinna. That's the only thing that is new for #RHOBH besides the pack finding a new target to " gang up on " per usual. Is a group of friends discussing the behavior of another friend to her face a " gang up" ? I am not so sure. Anyway...This season the target seems to be Brandi Glanville and Twitter has been on fire with team so and so. I just have to say many of you are under the impression that what we are seeing is " reality" when in fact we are seeing a story line manipulated by producers resulting in one dimensional characters. I hope you all are smarter than that by now. We left off on the latest episode with a fight between Kyle Richards, her sister Kim Richards and Brandi Glanville. It is of my opinion the this last episode could have gonna a completely different way if Kyle had just graciously opted out of a confrontation with Brandi instead of choosing the gay mixer as an opportunity for camera time. If you really paid attention,  regardless of what team you may be on , an apology never goes well when it's peppered with a "but". I personally as a viewer saw no indication that Brandi  was seeking drama with  Kyle...to me  she seemed nervous and hopeful that this , as Kim also thought, would be an opportunity to set aside differences with Kyle and move forward. I honestly think that Brandi is getting a bum rap this season... producers are seeking to show her in a certain light. I also think that many of the seasoned actresses on the " reality series" have the game down and aren't being really " real".



Donald Trump and Brandi Glanville #CelebrityApprentice


 If you have watched  Brandi on Celebrity Apprentice ( where she received accolades from The Donald himself)  or have listened to her pod cast one show #unfiltered you would know that the producers of #RHOBH are showing her how they see fit for their agenda. Basically only drinking at social events ( which we all do ). Where is The NY Times two times best selling author, mother, and radio host? No where to be seen. You are getting a one dimensional character not representational of the who the person really is which is unfair however Brandi is smart enough to know what she signed on for. Regarding the other ladies... I feel we rarely see true moments and it is hard to decipher reality from crocodile tears given the majority of the ladies resumes as seasoned actresses.


#winning



 Also it is of my opinion that Brandi's brashness and being sexy/single plays on the insecurities of the other ladies adding fuel to the fire.Do I agree with everything  Brandi says when she is drinking ? No. Do I think that the majority of her scenes and placement can be contributed to editing to suite a an unreal reality ? Yes. It's funny to me that Kyle is just now bringing up past issues with Brandi after they moved forward this season. Also her dig at Brandi about being friends with her sister Kim " for six months" as if that is  is  not possible ( after filming for a few years ) to become friends in real life with someone in that amount of time...which we all know is bullshit. There is no amount of time that it takes to develop a close friendship... it just takes trust and loyalty. Kyle's own sister , regardless of what you think is going on with her or not, says otherwise as well. If this blog is coming off as if I am defending Brandi...I am. I think people get too caught up in a show where the producers wants you to pigeon hole someone ( if only for a season ) as a character for their own creative  purpose. Everyone, in my honest opinion, from watching this show from season one,  has been guilty of the same behaviors ( maybe not to the same extent ) as Brandi so why are they getting a free pass?

It's disappointing to see grown women act so immaturely and also not use communication for what it's intended for. I know that people watch #RHOBH for the drama and the opulence but it seems like The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is stagnate as a series with the only real changes being a couple of new women added to the mix.  I am sure that Brandi is laughing all the way to the bank with her many new business ventures...that's if her ex  Eddie Cibrian doesn't try and take it all ( allegedly). I will be interested to see if the reunion sheds any light on this hot mess of a show and if Brandi is allowed to plead her case and speak her truth...until next time In the words of Brandi Glanville herself #ByeFelica.

#unapologeticbitch
Click photo above for Brandi #unfiltered

Follow Brandi Glanville on Twitter @BrandiGlanville and listen to her show @podcastone #unfiltered
Follow me on Twitter @BillyCharlesNY

29 comments:

  1. I 100% agree with your blog. I also believe that Kim has divulged quite a bit of info on Kyle and that may be why Brandi feels so strongly. I also feel and Brandi has insinuated that she plays it up for the cameras to keep her job & I do hope that she realizes that she doesn't need to do that and hope that she gets another season to redeem herself. CA Brandi and podcast Brandi are what we want to see. Plus she is usually dead on about the other ladies agendas but her outlandish antics overshadow that, hence her looking like to villain. The reunion is going to be rough for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the beginning I was team Brandi. But changed my opinion of her after witnessing her treatment of Joyce was so uncalled for. Then she sees that Lisa and Kyle are mending fences. Brandi is jealous and not having any of it. So she stabs Lisa in the back to create more animosity for Lisa and Kyle. This season she goes after Eileen and for no reason dumps a glass of wine in her face. I tell you had she done that to me, she would have wound up in a dentist chair.
      Never in my life have I witnessed anyone behave as rude as Brandi!! How dare she walk into someone's home and criticize their home decor. I'm an antique collector and if anyone had said that about my home they would be tossed out on their butt. I started loathing Brandi last season, this season her behavior has gotten worse! I was a huge fan and had her back at every turn. I can guarantee I'm not the only one who jumped ship! I completely understand now why Eddie would leave her.

      Delete
    2. 100% agree! And, ur not alone. In fact, we are the majority. This guy is either as delusional as Brandi or on her payroll Or both. If I were her, I would hire a baby sitter and pet sitter instead. She's an irresponsible, immature drunk trash! She has nothing to offer except contrived drama instigating fights to keep her job. So fake and desperate.

      Delete
  2. I do believe you are deliusional

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that Kyle was the antagonizer at the mixer party. But Brandi took it to an extreme level (as always). She stepped in towards Kyle (practically a foot shorter), looked down at her, and said "Back away, bitch or I'll knock your teeth out." That's taking into to a whole other level - besides the domineering stance and threat of physical violence, she stepped into Kyle's space - that's purely inciting a fight.

    And Kyle's reference to the past is outlining a pattern of Brandi - she's a pot stirring, hurtful b*tch and hypocrite. She has said many hurtful things and made many false allegations. If Brandi thinks it's her job to be "provocative", so be it. But then she has to accept the fall out. I personally cannot stand her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did step in towards Kyle but that was after asking Kyle twice calmly to back up, Kyle wanted a fight and pushed Brandi's buttons until she tweeked her temper, Brandi can't control her mouth when she gets pissed.

      Delete
  4. I may not always agree with the way Brandi handles things but one thing I feel is that Brandi is 100% authentic. The other ladies on the show might want to try that. I will be signing with my REAL name and not posting under anonymous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that is 100% authentic, it is worst than I thought. There is no defense to her behavior. My opinion on Brandi is not based solely on the "reality shows"; I pay attention to her off season behavior - not much different. She is always feuding with somebody. Not pretty.

      Delete
    2. There is also no defense of you using the word "worst" in place of "worse." She's never feuding with anyone outside of Housewives except her deadbeat ex-husband, and that's his fault.

      Delete
    3. If she is that authentic, why does she always go back to apologize later once she's had a chance to cool down and think about what she did/said? She is an immature hot-head. It is time to grow up and learn some tact and self-control. If it wasn't for contractual obligation, none of these women would've have given Brandi a second chance, and none of them would be friends today.

      Delete
    4. worst versus worse. I suppose you are right - it is difficult to keep a track on the little/petty things. I beg your forgiveness - English is my 4 - th language after all. Be my guest - correct my spelling if that's what makes you think that your moral standards are higher than mine.

      Delete
  5. I used to be a Brandi fan....but I think this season, it's gone too far. I agree producers are scripting/guiding where the story goes. That being said, there is much truth coming out....is it really Brandi's place to out Kim? And the final straw really is her turning on Yolanda....regardless of where they are today...that was simply uncalled for and hitting below the belt, especially after everything Yolanda has done for her.
    Kyle was upset, sadly she shouldn't have gone up to Brandi at all.....it restarted things all over. Kim should have spoken up and said I love you both....but please both of you STFU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you dude! You explained so beautifully the way I feel and the way I see it. Agree with you on absolutely everything. Hopefully, others will see things in a different perspective. I GET Brandi..My hubbie left me with a child. It fucks you up...I chose yoga/meditation to cope. Brandi needs an awesome therapist to build up her self esteem. If you saw her on "Apprentice" you see she is a caring, beautiful, very intelligent woman. I would say
    stop drinking..people are not amused by the "shock" value it brings. Believe in yourself...you ARE all that. Brandi will go far, after RHOBH...They invite toxicity to bring in ratings. Also, I believe Kyle to be the most 2 faced woman on TV. Quit trying to exploit your sister...makes you look idiotic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not on any team with Kyle or Brandi but you cannot change the scenes from last few seasons, Brandi is a nasty and very bitter lady and it is a shame because she could be quite beautiful. I have also seen her on celebrity apprentice and she is still a nasty girl on that.
    I understand you might like her and find her behavior acceptable BUT you are wrong no producer can do the damage that Brandi does to herself, not a Kyle fan either and yes she has done many shitty things as well, sorry but you can't turn shit into gold but I do appreciate your blog though

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can someone explain the term 'byefelicia'?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen on one dimensional portrayal - which many viewers believe is the whole picture - they don't get the "reality" edited for story line.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! This was the best laugh I have had all day! Brandi is just a rotten human, period.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Agree 100%. They hired soap stars for drama and Brandi ramped up her drama accordingly. She's serving as this years villain. If she were allowed to include her kids in filming everyone would love her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Andy threw Brandi straight under the bus this year. Next year it will be someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great content...
    I agree with most of it...
    But, her drunken behaviors aren't scripted ... I see pain in her eyes but money is more important to her so she'll keep doing what she needs & acting the part to bring in the checks...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great content...
    I agree with most of it...
    But, her drunken behaviors aren't scripted ... I see pain in her eyes but money is more important to her so she'll keep doing what she needs & acting the part to bring in the checks...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so glad u wrote this blog. I agree wholeheartedly. Guarantee w addition of Rinna & Davidson B was told she would have to up the drama to b on. Since Teresas table flipping days Bravo thinks villains bring people to choose sides n b sure to tune n to see how their side does. Unfortunately it is at the expense of Brandi. She is the one forced to bring drama cause she's not rich and influential. So, everybody hate tweeting Brandi daily over a show please stop. She is a human being w feelings n people r brutally cruel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,exactly. She knows she signed up for this, but wow. I admire her for keeping her head up and getting her other things going.

      Delete
  16. Yes, if Brandi were allowed to show her kids you'd have a more rounded view of her, but she can't due to her divorce agreement. As it stands now, we get to see all the sweet scripted and manufactured moments with all the other women and their kids that boost their profiles with fans, but not Brandi's. I'm sure the kids are better off not being on, but my point is that you don't get to see the full Brandi, and that's not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So true.
    None of the other women are shown without their families, but that's the way it has to be for Brandi. We don't get to see the sappy scripted "off to college" moments, or the fake apology letter moments, or the hugging, loving moments. What is she supposed to do to develop a story line now that two dramatic soap stars have joined the cast? Act dramatic! Now Andy has engineered the editing to show her in a truly horrible light, it didn't have to be aired that way. He made the choice and she suffers as a result because she signed on for it. It's sick and he's taking advantage of her this season. Next season he will tear apart someone else. Either way, it isn't real. She was definitely drunk and acting drunk, but since when is that new on a HW show?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great blog... You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the best blog ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have to admit, it doesn't seem much like "reality" seeing how the producers' POV toward Brandi changed so drastically since she and Lisa V. fought. I don't understand what Lisa V. is even doing on the show anymore. What does she contribute beyond the occasional judgment or shade thrown at Brandi? She's been using Brandi to give herself a storyline since season 2. Kyle, Lisa R., and the other woman whose name I can't remember have taken a leaf out of her book; they're riding Brandi and Kim's coattails so they can try to look cool by standing around being judgmental, but they've done far worse to each other over the years! Anyone who doesn't see how toxic their hypocritical judgments are is either a super fan or on their payroll.

    ReplyDelete