Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

20K Views on BCNY Thank You!!!

My " Husby" Scott  and I celebrating :)

Thank you to everyone who has read my blog in the past week and a half! Since starting last Friday I have received  20k views on my site and I am both appreciative and grateful!
Thank you for all the " concerners" ( got that from Sheri Morgan) who looked because they were concerned...you added to my views too;) Thanks to all my friends and dolls on TWITTER who promoted my site with RTs and mentions. Shawn Marie Stephens ( @Shawnmarie74 ) and  too many others name but you know who you are!
Thanks to The Fabulicious  Teresa Giudice for reading my story on her " Tanti Baci for Teresa" and Tweeting me about it, Ms Priscilla Di Stasio for believing in me enough to let me interview her, Gina Cutillo, and Lawrence "LT' Thompson.
I am definitely  going to meet up with you all in NYC for our very own KiKi...first round on me! I look forward to sharing many more exciting interviews, videos , and stories with you. I will give back and always support...who I want, when I want. Stay Tuned!
Shizz is just getting started...That's the way I see it 
 Xx Billy Ask Believe Receive 

No comments:

Post a Comment