Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lawrence "LT" Thompson and BCNY Have A KiKi !


Lawrence "LT" Thompson in all his fierceness honey Xx


Urban Dictionary; Kiki A party including good music and good friends, held for express purpose of calming nerves www.urbandictionary.com


BC: First let me say thank you for letting me do this!...I have loved watching  you on the show Pregnant In Heels on Bravo TV and wish we could have seen more of you last season...the glimpses I did get to  see were still worth it!
LT: Thank you Darhhhlinng...I wish you could have too!( laughs)
BC: Don't even get me started on Bravo editing! ( laughing)!

BC: So...where did you grow up in VA?
LT:  I grew up in the southwestern part of Virginia, close to Tennessee. Yes, my KIKI roots are country!

BC: Yee Haw!...How did you end up in New York? 
LT: Yes Honey!...I came to NYC to enjoy life to the fullest and live my dreams.

BC: What was your first "Big Break" ?
LT: As for my big break, I'm still waiting for it. Although I feel that I've been lucky and blessed so far. 
BC: I love that outlook! I completely agree! It always attracts more to someone when they appreciate what they already have.
LT: Absolutely.

BC: How long have you been in NYC?
LT: Since I was 20.
BC: Ok.. so a few years ago? 
LT: Laughs...Flattery will get you...Everywhere ( laughing)

BC: Tell me about your stint at The Fashion Institute of Technology ...I went there myself for fashion photography " FY-Izzle" ( both laugh)
LT:  At FIT I was able to get hands on industry experience and basically prepare myself for the fashion world and beyond. 
BC: Well you are quite the fashion maven!
LT: Thank you!
BC: I love the way you carry yourself with elegance and class!
LT: I'm the "original Countess  honey! ( both crack up at the reference)

BC: Tell me about performing and what lead you to your current gig Pregnant In Heels, with Rosie Pope, on  BravoTV... as well as your performing in your current group TheKIKI Twins...
LT:  I've been performing since I was a child, mainly as a dancer, singer as well as acting. 
I have even toured with an off Broadway theater company to Europe and Japan!
BC: That is awesome!!!
LT:    My band, THE KIKI TWINS currently have a single out called, We Are. Check out the video here;http://youtu.be/eV0jHvsO1qQ
BC: I love that song!!! It is so positive and motivating! It has an amazing beat and your vocals are " straight up legit" ( both laugh)...I love the Kris Menace remix!
LT: Thank you, I appreciate you saying that! Yes Kris Menace definitely turned it out!



                                          " We Are" by The KIKI TWINS Kris Menace remix




BC: What can we expect next from  THE KIKI TWINS ?
We are now currently in the studio working on another international release. As well as working on another project which I cannot speak about at the moment. What I can say is, it will be a different venture for us. So stay tuned at www.facebook.com/thekikitwins.
BC: Very intriguing! I can't wait...I loved "Step Touch" too.
LT: Thank you...My track, " Love Is Everywhere" drops in November... I'm so proud of it! It's a different sound for me, very " Nu Disco Pop". I also have a few more goodies in store musically. So stay tuned! 
BC: Of course! Sounds awesome...I would love to talk with you again when the song debuts!
LT: It's a date!

BC: Speaking of dates... Are you seeing anyone? If so, do you care to share? If  you are single what is "your type" ?
LT: I'm single, but in love with life! I definitely have a type. My friends would describe my type as, "Meat & Potatoes"...( laughing ), and that's all I'm gonna say about that.
BC: Hmmm sounds "Beary" interesting ( laughing)

BC: Do you support Gay marriage? What is your take on it?
LT:    I support Love! We all should be able to love who we want and have equal rights for love with whomever we want. Also, for the record. I just wanna state that, "I am not a role model, only a fashion model of sequin!"
BC: ( laughing) Fierce!

" We Are"      by The KiKi Twins    LT in all his Fierceness!!!



BC: What, in your opinion , does it take to be Fabulous?
LT: You have to love yourself first! Be confident in what you do, wear, say, and the rest will come. 
BC: Amen! Well... you and I definitely have that down !( both laugh)

BC: What do you want the fans to know about you?
LT: I'm a comedian who loves clothes! I continue to support the arts whether its music, theatre, dance, art & anything creative! ...oh yeah, follow me on Twitter: @LTtheKIKI and Thanks Billy Charles!
BC:Thank you LT !


There you have it... a KiKi with "LT" and BC!

Go check out The KIKI Twins song "We Are" it is so addicting!!! I am looking forward to all his upcoming projects...LT is one of a kind. Is there anything he can't do? LT is a real star and that's the way I see it Xx Billy


Follow LT on Twitter @LTtheKIKI and buy @TheKIKITwins Fabulous song " We Are" on
 I Tunes :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your style Billy Charles! you have a gift and i am happy it is not being wasted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is very open with a clear explanation of the issues.
    It was really informative. Your website is useful. Many thanks for sharing!
    My web blog - Diets That Work For Women

    ReplyDelete