Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Sandy Is a Bitch...

Anything is possible through Love, Faith and Hope


I am in upstate NY and it is very windy here...we are not affected as of  yet as far as power loss and flooding, however it is only just beginning. I want to take this time to send love and prayers to all those on the East Coast where flooding and power outages have already taken hold. I am also aware of casualties and am feeling saddened by the news. We are no match for Mother Nature,  however, as  Americans, we are strong and together we can rebuild anything . It's times such as these that you realize what is important and arguing over politics and material things are not on my list. Please keep your loved ones near, look out for your neighbors,  and count your blessing as families are mourning the loss of their loved ones due to this awful disaster. Lets collectively send out positive thoughts and comments on this blog will be appreciated to all those scared, worried, and feeling hopeless as we are in our warm houses with power. Stay safe and know that Sandy is a bitch and that's the way I see it Xx Billy

8 comments:

  1. Here I am,sitting in the dark.We lost power because of the hurricane.But,it's ok......because my family is safe. Prayers for everyone that aren't as fortunate as we are Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to all who are effected by this terrible hurricane. I sit here in Ohio with power thinking of all those who are not as lucky as I tonight. I pray for your safety. Thank you Billy for such a thoughtful blog and a reminder of what's really important. T.L.C. My thoughts are with you and your family as well tonight stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The_real_wonderwomanOctober 30, 2012 at 3:05 AM

    You are so right, we are no match for the wrath of Mother Nature. My prayers go up for the victims, and the families who are up watching helplessly to keep up with their loved ones in the areas affected. I know how hard it is to watch and not be able to do anything! Thanks for giving us an oppurtunity to post this morning Billy. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is times like these that people as a nation need to come together..My deep and heartfelt prayers to all affected by this hurricane...God Bless to all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heavenly Father please wrap your holy arms around all those affected by this horrible hurricane. We don't know why things happen Lord but we know that nobody is more Almighy then you! I ask you Father God to protect ALL of your children! In Jesus name I Pray! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My family was very lucky, we are all safe. My prayers are with everyone , I am thinking about all of you. Be strong

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live on the gulf coast and have been where you are now, in shock, no power, surrounded by a mess and loss. But you will also receive so much love and help from your neighbors and strangers. You will come to cherish this, the power of our spirits to love each other and rise above suffering. The nation is praying for you and watching your struggle and we share your pain. You are not alone, you are in caring thoughts and loving prayers. Peace be with you all.

    ReplyDelete