Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Congratulations Sandra You are The Sheri Morgan and Billy Charles NY BOMBSHELL WINNER!!!



          Kathy " The Make Up Detective" Heinrich
The " BOMBSHELL" contestants were narrowed down today to five finalists by our guest judge 
Kathy " The Make Up Detective " Heinrich  from http://themakeupdetectives.blogspot.com/
Kathy is a Mom, make-up artist, and all around fabulous gal. Kathy , a self professed make up addict, started her blog to inform readers on the  latest beauty products and trends...she also wanted to share her love of beauty with others who have the same passion as she does. 
Her motto is : 


It is now up to the readers to determine who they feel should win "The Sheri Morgan BOMBSHELL Give Away" by leaving comments on this blog with the name of who they want the winner to be. The BOMBSHELL with the  most comments by 11 pm Sunday night November 4, 2012 will be the winner.




Good luck and get your friends and family to vote for you! Comments left without a name will not count.
You must leave a name to be considered as a voter. You can also put it in with your comment.
Everyone who entered was a "BOMBSHELL" and Kathy had a hard time narrowing down the entries to just five...Sheri and I want to thank everyone who took the time to enter and in our eyes you are all winners and BOMBSHELLS and that is the way we see it Xx Billy and Sheri



BOMBSHELL Ariel


 My name is Ariel Alfonso and I'm a 19 year old makeup artist from Florida. I think being a bombshell truly has nothing to do with your outer appearance, but also with what you have to offer the world, how you carry yourself and the personality you exude! I've gone through a ton of adversity, being a gay kid my whole life, I took that and have grown into somebody that I'm very proud of, granted, I'm only 19. But one day I want to use my art to help change the world and help it grow, not only through beauty, but with how people look at themselves on the outside as a whole, as well as the inside. Attached is a picture if me, with pictures of my work. Thank you for holding this contest and helping us "bombshells" shine together!
 @theevanitydiary


Tiffeni Before her weight loss


BOMBSHELL Tiffeni now ...80lbs lost!
 
I am a Bombshell because I have lost almost 80 pounds after having three girls! I have gained back my self confidence because I want to to be a role model for my girls when it comes to loving yourself just the way you are! I love my new body! I have found that if you don't define your beauty by what society thinks you should look like, that's undoubtedly when your light shines the brightest! @tiffenii





BOMBSHELL Nicki


I'm a BOMBSHELL because I have inner beauty which is the most important kind! I used to hide under long, blonde hair that made me feel beautiful, then when I went through chemo, I lost it all. Feeling exposed like that makes you really discover your strength and the beauty that comes from within. Being honest, kind, loyal, and STRONG! That's what makes me a BOMBSHELL. HOLLA! 
Nicki


Emily and her mother BOMBSHELL Michelle


My name is Emily and I'm entering my mom Michelle who thinks shes not a bombshell herself but those of us around her know better. Not only is my mom super pretty but also she ALWAYS puts herself last!! My mom has the biggest heart and opens our home to any child in need, no matter what! My Mom Would give her last dollar to someone in need and makes sure that her 3 girls want for nothing! Shes a BOMBSHELL of a mom! Our needs, wants, and desires come first!... even when moneys tight she hustles her but off to provide.. at any cost!  You need the shirt off her back!, its yours! To me n my 2 sisters there is no one who comes close to our bombshell mommy :) pick her, pick her! She deserves to have it be about her for once!!! Thanks for reading :)



BOMBSHELL Sandra



I could give you many cliche answers in response to, "What makes me a Bombshell?" Instead, I'm going to give you the simple truth. I am a survivor and victim of Domestic Violence. I have internal and external wounds that I will carry with me for the rest of my life! The most visible reminder of my abuse is a bulging area underneath my right eye. To the touch, you would be able to feel the shattered bones within. As a result, of not being able to go to the hospital. The shattered bones seemed to form and heal on there own. The sad part is till this day, friends and family ask me , "What happened to your eye?!" It's been over 20 years that my abuser decided to punch me in the face, in my 105 pd frame over a board game. I only awoke in hearing my 3 month old baby crying as my abuser continued to drag me by the hair. My son who is a true blessing doesn't know that he was born two weeks early due to me being kicked in the back, the night before he was born. As I am telling you my story, I am reliving it but sad stories do have happy endings! I'm married to the most wonderful man in the whole wide world! We have two wonderful children together and he truly treats me like a princess each and everyday! You ask , "What makes me a Bombshell?" Well, I can tell you with the biggest smile on my face that I feel beautiful inside and out! Yes, I do have a bulging eye that is a constant reminder of the abuse that i endured but, I thank God each and everyday for the life he has given me today! I can walk around with my head held up high! A wonderful husband and three beautiful, healthy children?! What else can i ask for?! Now that, makes me a TRUE Bombshell!

Follow Kathy on Twitter @MakeUpDetective
Follow Sheri on Twitter @SheriMorgan3
Follow Me on Twitter @BillyCharlesNY

99 comments:

  1. Congrats to ALL the finalists!!! What great one's. My vote is for Bombshell ARIEL for being 19 has a great sense of the world and wants to help others! Good luck everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bombshell Tiffeny! Though it was so.hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for bombshell Sandra !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's was hard to decide though. Xox to all BOMBSHELLS everywhere !!!!!!!!!!!! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for Bombshell Ariel !!!!! His work is amazing and you can tell from the way he carries himself that he exudes confidence,as well as humility ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bombshell Ariel. Obvious talent and humility. Love a young person who makes things happen. inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look at Ariel's pictures everyday and he is younger than me but inspires me more than he even knows. He is a bombshell for being brave enough to face every comment or judgement and still posting everyday and not giving up. Although these other woman all are bombshells in their own lives, my vote is for Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bombshell ariel he inspires me to push myself and do work I want.to do

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ariel i luv diz boo boo.... He inspires me like nobodyelse!!! Plus he latino just like me!! Ariel Alfonso, i luv ur work.... Keep it up hun!!!

    -heidipizarro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandra is bombshell!

    ReplyDelete
  10. bombshell ariel !

    -lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for bombshell Ariel!! His work is beyond amazing and plus hes self taught, and so young.. Thats very inspiring.. Hes a genuine sweetheart as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote Bombshell Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a very hard decison for me to make. All entries and finalists are bombshells!

    80 pound weight loss is inspiring in today's environment. Complete transformation and she is a role model to her daughters. This story is leadership and taking control of one's life and soul.
    My vote - Teffini. Nyk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I vote for Bombshell Sandra! She is beautiful inside & out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just voted saying "Bombshell Sandra! She is beautiful inside & out!" I forgot to put my name lol @NicoleMarie_x3

      Delete
  15. Congrats to all the Finalists. All 5 are truly amazing! I reread all entries.

    I would like to put in my entry for Bombshell Sandra!

    This is @HollywoodComic
    HollywoodComic

    Thank You!


    PS: I can only post as Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Reminder: Comments with out a name attached will not be considered as a vote! If you can not leave it in the appropriate box for some reason put your name with your comment. I have my blog set up to take all comments. Thank you BC

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sandra has my vote !!!!!! Xox tlcville. Bombshell Divas. @tlcville

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was touched by all stories but the one that truely touched my heart is... Bombshell Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  19. BOMBSHELL SANDRA ALL THA WAYYYY!! She's my mom n raised me 2 never put my hands on a woman EVER! Luv u ma!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, its michelle. I just found out I was entered in the contest by my awesome! Daughter!!! And am a finalist... Wow! In my eyes im already a winner!!! Thanks baby girl for lovin mom like u do :)
    Sooo, my vote goes to me ( Michelle ) n my "bombshell" Em :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. BOMBSHELL ARIEL THEEVANITYDIARY

    FROM NICOLE

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for voting for me as I am truly overwhelmed! It's NOT just about the five of us...its about each individualized story that's truly inspiring! I know that a lot of you can relate and have been thru similiar situations! God bless and thanks again! BESOS! Sandra @justrrrs

    ReplyDelete
  23. BOMBSHELL SANDRA ALL THE WAY!! THAT TAKES TRUE COURAGE WHICH IS BEAUTY! !

    MONIQUE MARIE

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bombshell ARIEL��❤ he has amaizing talent and motivates me to follow my dream and never let no one tell me i cant. Xoxo alexa❤

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bombshell Ariel <3
    Such great talent! I love your work!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think Ariel should be Bombshell, Iam a bigg fan of his I follow him on Instragram and Facebook, his makeup skills are the best that I have seen so far, I eagerly await his pics on a daily bases. I have made a new friend and he is so down to earth> when ever I ask a makeup question he always finds the times to answer, he is beautiful, and his skills are MAGNICANT, and I feel lucky To call him my friend and my makeup Teacher. Love you Ariel and Good Luck!!!!! Debbie AKA Mz Deb206

    ReplyDelete
  27. Bombshell Ariel all the way love and adore him... he's such an inspiration !!Jessica !!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I vote for Bombshell Ariel ,, I've been following Ariel for a couple of months now and he inspires me to be a better person and he seems to never give up on anything if he sets his mind on it. And he can also do makeup as no other, his work is so beautiful.

    -Shariengela

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bombshell Ariel. He's a Michael angelo with the brush!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Bombshell Ariel <3
    I'm a hairstylist from Florida and I have had the privilege of working with Ariel on a project. His charisma is contagious and is truly a light of inspiration. He is such a beautiful person, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I vote for Ariel I've seen some of his work on pictures & he seems like a great guy age shouldn't matter because obviously u can see that in his work & he shines through <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From Blanca I follow u on IG <3

      Delete
  32. From @stephanieblank ...I'm putting my vote in for bombshell sandra

    ReplyDelete
  33. I believe that bombshell sandra has an amazing story and she still looks fab. My vote goes to her :) @paolacanobby (twitter).

    ReplyDelete
  34. My vote goes to Bombshell Ariel.
    From Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  35. My vote goes to Bombshell Ariel.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I vote for Bombshell Ariel. Beyond talented! An inspiration & positive motivating force for so many of us!
    @impurfectangell
    Angel Lobato

    ReplyDelete
  37. My vote is for Ariel! Love your work. Hayley Koschel. Well done to all the finalist

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would love to vote for all 5 of the Bombshells. They are all deserved. I'm voting for Tiffenii. I so respect what she has done for herself and for her daughters. She is truly a role model for many. And I believe she is beautiful inside and out...Tiffenii is my Bombshell :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I vote for "BOMBSHELL Sandra"
    - Ciara Loveday

    ReplyDelete
  40. I vote for BOMBSHELL SANDRA! BOMBSHELL SANDRA is a true BOMBSHELL! My twitter buddy too XX from Duffy1958 GO SANDRA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. i vote ARIEL !

    mary jane

    ReplyDelete
  42. Bombshell Sandra is my vote! Ive dealt with a possessive boyfriend but ended the relationship before it turned physical.

    Tanya Riche

    ReplyDelete
  43. I vote For SANDRA! KEEP STRONG
    *BABE *

    ReplyDelete
  44. I vote for Sandra Rivera

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  45. I vote for "BOMBSHELL Sandra Rivera"
    - Lynn Loveday

    ReplyDelete
  46. I vote for bombshell sandra rivera
    - Joy House

    ReplyDelete
  47. i vote for Bombshell Sandra.
    connie loveday

    ReplyDelete
  48. i vote for bombshell Sandra.
    Tony Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  49. i vote for bombshell Sandra.
    Linda S. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  50. i vote for bombshell Sandra.
    aaron loveday

    ReplyDelete
  51. From @Ajalovee i vote for BOMBSHELL SANDRA! Abuse is no joke! She's the definition of strength & beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  52. i vote for bombshell Sandra.
    Stephanie Garrett

    ReplyDelete
  53. I vote for Bombshell Ariel!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I vote for Bombshell Ariel!

    -anne

    ReplyDelete
  55. All the stories were inspirational. My vote goes to bombshell Sandra Rivera for her courage and strength. She deserves to win so she can feel as beautiful on the outside as she sounds on the inside. Jenna Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  56. SANDRA RIVERA!!!!! U HAVE SO MUCH STRENGTH!!! CANDICE LOVEDAY

    ReplyDelete
  57. I've known Sandra since we were kids and she has always had the biggest heart and always makes me laugh even through my worst times I vote bombshell Sandra love you Sandra , (Dawn Burdick

    ReplyDelete
  58. BOMBSHELL SANDRA!!!!
    NICOLE H

    ReplyDelete
  59. SANDRA SANDRA SANDRA. !!JULIE SKY

    ReplyDelete
  60. Sandra!
    Carol tucker

    ReplyDelete
  61. Bombshell Sandra!!! For her amazing strength!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Bombshell Sandra!
    Kay loveday

    ReplyDelete
  63. Bombshell Sandra fo sho
    Xiomara cabbera

    ReplyDelete
  64. I vote Bombshell Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Wow my beautiful little sister! I cried reading your story. You mean the world to me and I'm so proud of the life that you made for yourself today. I know that your supportive husband and three sons treat you like the shining star you are! I adore you my vote is for you Sandra

    Elia Martinez

    ReplyDelete
  66. I vote for Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Sandra for sure is the winning bombshell. I too suffered from domestic abuse compliments of my first husban. Seems like ages ago,and I thank God that journey landed me to where I am today including to the man I'm with today. I feel you Sandra and my heart is happy for you. Until women experience that kinda of shit, it's difficult to explain or share that darkness so I respect, deeply get it, and appreciate you posting your story. You deserve the big XOXO and another XO just for sharing your pain.

    Love from Kim (I.C. Ded Peeples)

    ReplyDelete
  68. My vote is for Sandra! She def is the winning bombshell!

    xoxo!

    Love Chell!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Sis I love you! I vote for Sandra the Bombshell.
    Luis Hernandez

    ReplyDelete
  70. This is easy for me because Sandra is my sister! Although all the stories were heart felt! My sister Sandra is an incredible wife, mother, friend and most importantly a precious sister of mine. I love you Sandra


    Martin Hernandez

    ReplyDelete
  71. I VOTE BOMBSHELL SANDRA!
    SHUNTIA FROM DIVAISH BOUTIQUE

    ReplyDelete
  72. I vote Shasha who is my little sister but I see everyone is calling her bombshell Sandra and that's great. She is a super auntie to my children and they love her to pieces and want her to visit everyday. I really want her to win because she deserves it. Bombshell Sandra please!


    Diana Fontanez

    ReplyDelete
  73. i vote ariel! tammy

    ReplyDelete
  74. Bombshell Sandra! That's my sister in law and we all love her very much. Good luck Sandra
    Auria Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  75. I vote Bombshell Sandra and she is also my sister in law, WE LOVE YOU!

    Melissa Rivera
    Nano&Kita

    ReplyDelete
  76. My sons want to put there vote in for their Titi Sandra

    Alex&Luciano Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  77. I vote Sandra Rivera

    Jose A. Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  78. The boss Sandra Rivera ��

    Marcel Rivera

    ReplyDelete
  79. I'm was celebrating dia de los Muertos and emotional that my tia sandra had to go threw that crap and it pisses me off because she's a role model to me and my brother and kids. I wish you all knew her in real life because she is the strongest woman in the world! I would die for her and she deserves everything great and she deserves to win please vote for my tia sandra I vote tia sandra my beautiful tia Santos Burdohan

    ReplyDelete
  80. Why my sister didn't tell me? Dude would of been gone! What a coward and what a punk! Hope the same thing doesn't happen to his daughter

    Sandra's the winner in my heart
    Big bro Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  81. My husband Jesse is right on point and I agree that Sandra should win,
    Cozy Hernandez

    ReplyDelete
  82. My vote is for Sandra
    LALO Hernandez

    ReplyDelete
  83. I had to vote for my sister Sandra since I'm watching the Packers play and it totally reminded me of her and many votes will be coming after me sis I promise.

    Gustavo Hernandez

    ReplyDelete
  84. My vote is for my Packer backer girl Sandra GO PACK GO! Xoxo
    Mel C

    ReplyDelete
  85. I refused to read your story because I have been told about the contents in it and I can't bare to deal with it knowing that it happened to you and that it could happen to one of my daughters! I'm proud of you Sandra


    Jose Mario

    ReplyDelete
  86. My dad told me about this and I had no idea. Your a priceless gem and I hope to be just like you one day.



    Auntie Sandra ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Destinee Hernandez

    ReplyDelete
  87. Great delivery. Sound justifications. Sustain the good work.

    http://184.60.81.21/groups/imgmgmt/wiki/1a431/penis_enlargement_opportunity_physical_exertion.html

    http://stingserv.cms.maisd.com/groups/flippedclassroom/wiki/347e7/a_way_to_increase_penis_sizes.html

    ReplyDelete